Felino Salami Museum
c/o Castello di Felino, Strada del Castello, 1 – 43035 Felino (Pr)
From March 1 to 8 December:
* Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10.00 – 13.00 and 15.00 – 18.00.
* Friday, open only for group bookings
* Monday and Thursday Closed
From December to February
* Full € 5.00,
* Reduced € 4.00 groups (minimum 15 people), adults over 65 years, conventions,
* Reduced schools € 3.00 schools and children from 6 to 18 years,
* Free disabled and their escorts, escorts groups and schools, journalists, children under 6 years
Visit without tasting € 3
On booking you can also book a guided tour. As well as the entrance ticket each our costs € 20 for a maximum of 25 people
In all of the museum, it is possible to request scientific themed learning labs for schools or groups, on topics like salt, milk, micro organisms, water, protein) or gastronomic themed labs (taste labs), In the Learning section of the site a catalogue of science and environmental education labs is available. Reservation is required.
The Museum shop is located into the museum and in opening hours you can buy publications, objects for the table and typical local products.